When you arrive at YORKWOOD VETERINARY CLINIC, you can expect quality care for your pet!
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
• Once checked in with reception, one of our registered veterinary technicians will see you into the examination room and we’ll ask a few questions and measure your pet’s vital signs – just like when you go for a visit to your family doctor!
• A veterinarian will then meet you, ask a few more questions about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
• Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed at the veterinary clinic
• When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your invoice and future appointment bookings will be attended to.
• Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our dedicated staff to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, please let our staff know.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there is the occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
We hope you enjoy your visit and would be delighted to see you again!